India – and especially the province of Rajasthan – is chaotic and colourful. While the country is laden with lavishness, it can also exasperate and confound the unprepared traveller. This gay tour fills a decadent 12 days with a 7th Wonder of the World, the Pink City of Jaipur and huge clouds of colour that define the world-famous Holi Festival. Please stand by for fiery feasts, local accommodations and a truly unique culture.
• Arrival & departure transfers to/from Out Adventures’ joining/finishing point hotel
• 4-Star Hotels (4 nights), 5-Star Hotels (6 nights)
• Breakfast daily, 4 Lunches and 10 Dinners
• Air-conditioned transportation
• Gratuities for tour leaders, drivers, hotel staff and included meals
• Village safari by jeep in Rohetgarh
• Entrance fees to monuments mentioned
• Holi Festival celebrations in Udaipur
• Bottled water, soft drinks and wet wipes on bus
• Basic porterage at hotels & airports
• International Airfare
• Meals & Activities not mentioned in itinerary
• Gratuities for Group Leader (Recommended: USD $5-$7 per person/per day)
• Travel insurance is mandatory for all travellers. Click here for more details.
• Alcoholic beverages during meals
• Camera/Video Fees at the monuments.
47 Elizabeth Bay Road
Elizabeth Bay NSW
02 8667 3336