The Scottish Highlands offer some of the most glorious hikes in the world. This 8-day adventure features four hikes, a few isles, and time in both the capital of Edinburgh and Scotland’s largest city, Glasgow. If you’re not a hardcore hiker, you can skip the most challenging day and spend it exploring Brodick Castle instead.
Aug. 13, 2018 to Aug. 20, 2018 – 4550.00 USD
• Expert guide
• 7 nights accommodation
• Transfers throughout, including airport, train and ferry
• Excursions and entrance fees for the distillery tasting, art school tour, and visit to Edinburgh Castle
• Most meals, per the itinerary
• Cocktail or wine with our first and last dinners
• Local snacks for the hike
• Gratuities for restaurant/hotel staff and local guides (not our lead guide, who you may tip directly as you see fit)
• Travel insurance package covering medical, trip interruption & baggage loss. Click here for more info
• International Airfare
• Departure Transfer
• Meals & Activities not mentioned in itinerary
• Gratuities for Tour Leader ($50-$100 USD) and drivers ($30-$50 USD each)
• Beverages not mentioned above during meals.