From the depths of the Amazon to the heights of the Andes, this eye-opening gay foray will immerse you in the diversity of land and life that define Peru. Get a taste of the big city in Lima, with a chance to explore their cuisine and gay nightlife. Discover ancient cultures as we journey through the homeland of the Incas on our way to the monumental Machu Picchu. And, to keep you smiling, you’ll even encounter friendly locals at every turn, with it all adding up to a luxurious trip at an easygoing pace.
• Arrival & departure transfers to/from Out Adventures’ joining/finishing point hotel
• Group leader from beginning to end of tour
• 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners
• Lima orientation walking tour
• Domestic Airfare (direct flights can’t be guaranteed. Please refer to Important Information for details)
• Cuzco orientation walk
• Pisco sour lesson
• Gratuities for drivers, day/city guides, hotel porterage and included meals
• Visit to a community in the Sacred Valley
• Guided Amazon Jungle walks
• Private, guided tour of Machu Picchu
• Out Adventures duffel bag
• Bottled water on all bus rides
• Train trip between Aguas Calientes and Ollantaytambo on the Vistadome train
• International Airfare
• Travel insurance is mandatory for all travellers. Click here for more details.
• Gratuities for Group Leader ($45-$90 USD)
• Meals & Activities not mentioned in itinerary
Today we return to Puerto Maldonado by canoe, then board a flight to Cusco (also spelled Cuzco), South America’s oldest continually-inhabited city. In order to adjust to the altitude (3,400m/11,200m), we’ll take it easy this afternoon, with a short orientation walk that includes a visit to the local San Pedro market. This evening you’re free to explore, take advantage of the incredible hotel’s amenities, or you may join the group for an optional dinner.
47 Elizabeth Bay Road
Elizabeth Bay NSW
02 8667 3336